Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Moscow Interview Process for Fiancee Visa???

Moscow Interview Process for Fiancee Visa???

Old Feb 12th 2001, 10:09 pm
Ace

Hello Group,

My fiancee is going for her fiancee visa interveiw next week in Moscow. She has all her
papers that she needs plus my support papers as well, so she's all set there. She has also
scheduled her medical exam two days before her interview. She is all excited and worried
about the interview process. She has an appointment time early in the morning to be at her
interview. Someone has told her that she would have to go to the US Embassy 3 hours before
and wait for her interview because of all the people standing outside of the US Embassy.
Has anyone in this group or their fiancee gone through the interview process in Moscow? if
so, what was the procedures? I have read that the interview is not difficult as long as
everything is in order. Please tell me any experiences anyone has had.

Thank You, James