Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Missouri National Processing Center Address help!!!!!!!!

Missouri National Processing Center Address help!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Eager-to-see is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Missouri National Processing Center Address help!!!!!!!!

Did any one knows the Missouri processing center address. I have filed K-3 month month ago and I have not yet received my first receipt
Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:56 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missouri National Processing Center Address help!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Eager-to-see
Did any one knows the Missouri processing center address. I have filed K-3 month month ago and I have not yet received my first receipt

You do have proof that you mailed it? Any proof they received it? Check cashed? Cancelled check returned to you yet?
Think if you look under thread for the old MSC K3 Rollcall, (original NOT the monthly annotated ones), NDRobert had a problem that required him to write them.

Good luck!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Yes, I have a cancelled Check

Originally posted by cindyabs
You do have proof that you mailed it? Any proof they received it? Check cashed? Cancelled check returned to you yet?
Think if you look under thread for the old MSC K3 Rollcall, (original NOT the monthly annotated ones), NDRobert had a problem that required him to write them.

Good luck!
Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:13 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I have a cancelled Check

Any numbers on the cancelled check other than obvious bank account numbers?
Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:19 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Ets,

I'm curious to know how you "filed K-3" (do you mean an I-129f petition?) if you don't know the address.... May explain why you haven't received your receipt notice, however.

Anyway, it's:
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 7218
Chicago, IL 60680-7218

Regards, JEff

Old Jul 17th 2003, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

I mean I-129f for K-3 Visa. I sent it to Chicago. But as a mode of operation when Chicago receives the paperworks, it deposits the checks and send the forms to Missouri for processing. Missouri has two processing center, one in Kansa City and the other in St. Louis. I don't know which one processes the K-3s. If I know which one of the two handles K-3, then I will be able to find their address in the BCIS website.

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Ets,

I'm curious to know how you "filed K-3" (do you mean an I-129f petition?) if you don't know the address.... May explain why you haven't received your receipt notice, however.

Anyway, it's:
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 7218
Chicago, IL 60680-7218

Regards, JEff
Old Jul 17th 2003, 8:27 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

I mean I-129f for K-3 Visa. I sent it to Chicago. But as a mode of operation when Chicago receives the paperworks, it deposits the checks and send the forms to Missouri for processing. Missouri has two processing center, one in Kansa City and the other in St. Louis. I don't know which one processes the K-3s. If I know which one of the two handles K-3, then I will be able to find their address in the BCIS website.
The NBC (MSC) is located in Lee's Summit, MO. It is a beautiful facility (I took a tour of it last fall) that was just put together by Jim Burzynski and Nancy Moser, both from the TSC. Jim has since retired, and I believe Nancy is the current acting director. You can see a photo of the building on my page located at, http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

M.U.
Old Jul 17th 2003, 8:42 pm
Sursum corda

I KNEW I would find it-I went ahead and did the search myself on the MSC K3 Rollcall thread. Went through 36 pages before I found what I had mentioned in my earlier post on the thread. Here it is:

24 Apr 2003 17:12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: HI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cdcib
hi
robert dont know what to say.i thought by now u got the info.sorrrry maan i'm speechless.

HI,
K3iers can any body tell me...is this right address to get a RFE
letter................

MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER
P.O.BOX 648005
LEE'S SUMMIT
MISSOURI 64064
USA

Can't hurt to give this one a shot................