million dollar question?

Old Jan 5th 2005, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Manor Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow million dollar question?

I would like to move to th US in the near future.
My situation is as follows: currently own a business in uk employing 50 people, also own 4 properties in US. I would like to sell the business in uk and move to US but i do not want a job or to start another business, have i got any options open to me?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 11:20 am
Hnchoksi

Default Re: million dollar question?

>Subject: million dollar question?
    >From: Manor Man member34107@british_expats.com
    >Date: 1/5/2005 6:32 PM Eastern Standard Time
    >Message-id: <[email protected]>
    >I would like to move to th US in the near future.
    >My situation is as follows: currently own a business in uk employing 50
    >people, also own 4 properties in US. I would like to sell the business
    >in uk and move to US but i do not want a job or to start another
    >business, have i got any options open to me?

Marry a nice American girl.

Old Jan 21st 2005, 7:29 am
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: million dollar question?

Originally Posted by Manor Man
I would like to move to th US in the near future.
My situation is as follows: currently own a business in uk employing 50 people, also own 4 properties in US. I would like to sell the business in uk and move to US but i do not want a job or to start another business, have i got any options open to me?
Money talks but it's tough. You need a good immigration attorney who might be able to help. People with "MONEY" can get here but there are things you would need to do. I don't know all of what they are but many "stars" / "wealthy" retire here - so how ??? You wanna pay taxes so they want you

I did it by starting a company in the USA - a sub of the UK company. But you said you don't want to do that.

Here are the investor rules. I can understand your reluctance but that may be a quick way and it's not that much if you do really have money !!

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/r...investment.htm