Military records

Old May 26th 2005, 6:42 am
Andy

a_J_Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Military records

Just a quickie.

I think the answer is no but do i need military certificates if i've never been in the military?

Cheers

Andy
Old May 26th 2005, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Military records

Originally Posted by a_J_Martin
Just a quickie.

I think the answer is no but do i need military certificates if i've never been in the military?

Cheers

Andy
No these would only be required if it was put on any of your forms that you were in the military.

How did your medical go?
Old May 26th 2005, 1:20 pm
Andy

a_J_Martin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gooner81
No these would only be required if it was put on any of your forms that you were in the military.

How did your medical go?
That's what i thought but i had time to get paranoid about it.

The medical went ok. It took about 3 hours though. You see nurses first for a chat about paper work i.e. the questionaire and vaccinations etc. Then I waited around to see the doctor who asks you more questions relating to an embassy questionaire. Then he gives you a full body examination. Then you get x-rays and then go back for the blood tests. There was lot's of waiting in between each step. That's it really. They don't give you much clue as to how you are doing or anything.

I'll find out my results at the interview i suppose.

Andy
Old May 26th 2005, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

gooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant futuregooner81 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by a_J_Martin
That's what i thought but i had time to get paranoid about it.

The medical went ok. It took about 3 hours though. You see nurses first for a chat about paper work i.e. the questionaire and vaccinations etc. Then I waited around to see the doctor who asks you more questions relating to an embassy questionaire. Then he gives you a full body examination. Then you get x-rays and then go back for the blood tests. There was lot's of waiting in between each step. That's it really. They don't give you much clue as to how you are doing or anything.

I'll find out my results at the interview i suppose.

Andy
that's pretty amazing it took 3 hours they told me an 1hr 15mins and i wouldnt expect it to be much longer as my appointment is at 3:50 can't imagine they'd want to stay until 6:50 lol.