Medical records

Old Apr 16th 2018, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

isi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medical records

My medical is scheduled for end of next week. Submitted my request to my GP for summary and inoculation records and that's where I've ran into a major problem. I had the first jab of a course of 2 or 3 jabs for tetanus when I started training to be a florist many years ago. After first one I took a severe reaction and was told never to have t again and I carry a warning card. Neither the jab or warning appears on my medical notes and my GP won't add anything-as she's not allowed to. I know this is one that's required so if I can't prove I'm allergic what will happen at the medical? Anyone been through similar. I'm very worried.
Old Apr 16th 2018, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical records

Bring it up at the medical. If there are further actions you need to complete with your GP they will tell you. Take everything you have.
Old Apr 17th 2018, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

isi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond reputeisi16 has a reputation beyond repute

I will do but there isn't anything else my GP can do so not sure what you mean. I moved around a lot as an army wife and it wasn't my current doc that did the tetanus
Old Apr 17th 2018, 2:37 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Then that is what you explain at the medical and you show them the medical issue card that you were given to carry with you.