Medical Question

Old Dec 8th 2013, 12:25 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Question

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Maybe they'll just transcribe the information onto the forms they use;

Rene
If that is offered as an option OP should be sure to ask how much they would charge to do it.
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

1slrebornx is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medical Question

I promised an update and here it is!

As noted here my med from US was not accepted and I went to London this week. Having vaccinations and the TB test helped remove some of the extras.

Having had Meds on both sides of the pond, so to speak, I can say that doing it in London is actually better.

Though most of it was the same there were some differences.

The US civil surgeon never checked my genitals or asked me as indepth questions as the doctor at Knightsbridge.

Was very pleased with service in London and had a nice day out to boot. Onwards to final interview now.