Medical

Old Nov 25th 2010, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

AmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really niceAmyCO is just really nice
Default Medical

Does the medical require full medical history or just vaccination records? Just wondering what i need to gather, as ive had a few different doctors because of uni and i wanna make sure i get all my records together!

thanks
Old Nov 25th 2010, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical

Originally Posted by AmyCO
Does the medical require full medical history or just vaccination records? Just wondering what i need to gather, as ive had a few different doctors because of uni and i wanna make sure i get all my records together!

thanks
hi -I recently had my medical. You have to complete the form in the packet 3 which gives info on various conditions you may or may not have and also you get another one on the day which you fill in. (very similar to the packet 3 form) It includes info on any hospital stays etc - best if you have a look at the form on the embassy medical site...I hadn't had my vacs prior to the medical - had them the following week at my docs. Good Luck!!
Old Nov 26th 2010, 4:41 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyCO

thanks
The answers to most of these types of questions can be found by navigating through the application process on the Embassy website. For example: The Medical Examination (important information in the right hand column). There are also many detailed medical exam stories posted here (you can search in this forum only by using the box at the top right of the forum home page, which took me years to find). The medical exam for the K visa people is the same as for the IV people, so you can read either.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 3:59 pm
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

I asked at the medical practice in Knightsbridge about this and they told me "vaccination records and serious medical conditions for which you are receiving on-going treatment."