me too - ATL interview date

Old Jan 25th 2005, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

isannen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up me too - ATL interview date

Yeah I got my letters too; one for fingerprint appointment, and one for the interview (feb 24).
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:05 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: me too - ATL interview date

Originally Posted by isannen
Yeah I got my letters too; one for fingerprint appointment, and one for the interview (feb 24).
Yay! Congrats!!

Can you give us your timeline please?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Paw1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! My Biometrics were done before I even got my EAD, does that mean I have to do it again before the interview?
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Paw1
Congrats! My Biometrics were done before I even got my EAD, does that mean I have to do it again before the interview?
if more than 15 months elapse from your last FP - yes. Every 15 months...
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:27 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

The only thing that might slow you down here is the security checks, being so close from fingerprinting ( I presume the date you listed was the interview date and the fingerprints are in between now and the interview? ) it mght mean your security checks will not be complete by the time of the interview and so no stamp on the day.

Patrick
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

isannen is an unknown quantity at this point

will it matter if I get no stamp, since I have AP and am planning on traveling in march? That should be okay,right?

Steffi,here's my timeline:

10/19/02 got married
1/31/03 send AOS paperwork to ATL
2/10/03 got paperwork back..paid too much...so resend it all to ATL
2/21/03 NOA
2/24/04 E-file for EAD renewal
4/10/04 fingerprints for EAD renewal
5/20/94 EAD received by mail
5/28/04 send letter for address change
10/15/04 send another letter for address change
11/18/04 E-file for AP
1/4/05 E-file for EAD renewal
1/4/05 got email that AP was approved
1/6/05 fingerprints for EAD renewal
1/20/05 InfoPass in ATL to check on address change..since I still didn't know if they changed it...she told me that my file was in Texas...than told me 5 min later that it was upstairs in ATL...so I knew that I was getting closer
2/5/05 fingerprints for AOS
2/24/05 Interview..finally!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:57 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

will it matter if I get no stamp, since I have AP and am planning on traveling in march? That should be okay,right?
Hmmm, I don't know. Well hopefully you will get a stamp so that you won't have to worry about the AP anymore! You should probably let them know that you intend to travel in March, because it seems like I just read a few days ago on here that someone said they weren't going to give them a stamp, but then they mentioned they were about to travel so they got it afterall (if I remember that correctly).

Steffi,here's my timeline:

2/21/03 NOA
Hmmm, that's only 8 months off from my NOA date!