Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

MDUdall: Update to CSC I-130 IR number

MDUdall: Update to CSC I-130 IR number

Old May 1st 2003, 9:27 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default MDUdall: Update to CSC I-130 IR number

As some of you may have read, yesterday I traveled to the CSC to attend the AILA CSC liaison meeting. During the meeting, the Assistant Director for the product line that processes I-130's mentioned that as of yesterdays date, 04/30/03, the actual JIT date for I-130 immediate relative cases had progressed to 12/11/02. Of course, that fact is not reflected on the last old CSC JIT Report as of 04/15/03, but I thought I'd pass this along to those with I-130 IR petitions pending at the CSC.

M.U.