LPR or US citizen?

Old May 11th 2017, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

janeth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nice
Default Re: LPR or US citizen?

Originally Posted by aless02
Sounds she was wrong, or else the State Dept website is out of date:
https://travel.state.gov/content/pas...orts/FAQs.html

The only offence is if you *have* a SSN and *don't* provide it.
Correct.... that's what I thought also
Old May 11th 2017, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

janeth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nice

Originally Posted by aless02
Sounds she was wrong, or else the State Dept website is out of date:
https://travel.state.gov/content/pas...orts/FAQs.html

The only offence is if you *have* a SSN and *don't* provide it.
We wrote a statement so hopefully we are good to go!
Old May 15th 2017, 6:24 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janeth8711
This is what I first thought. The lady at the clerk office where we took his application said Obama brought in a law just before he left office that all applications have to have a ssn. I can't find this anywhere on line.
When we applied for a US passport for our newborn we hadn't yet received her SS card. The online instructions indicate to enter 000-00-0000 if you do not have the number. However, I received a call during processing that they cannot accept all zeros, they could accept an emailed note stating that the SSN had been applied for, but not yet received. It barely delayed the processing.
Old May 15th 2017, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janeth8711
We moved July 2012,
There is nothing more I would rather do than fly 9 hours with 9 month old 😳
It sounds like you may already have a solution. But as for flying with a baby...

We flew several times internationally with my daughter when she was an baby. It's really not bad if you can get the bassinet on the flight. (See here for info). The US to Europe flight is overnight, so she just slept the whole way anyway.

Good luck.
- Eric S.