Longer Lasting Ead

Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Longer Lasting Ead

Expect to see an announcement this month about extended lemgth EAD for maybe 2 or 3 years in line with the expected AOS delays for the area you are in...As you can see I suggested this possiblity http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...44#post1434144
Good to see they listened to me .... the wife doesn't (lol)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice
Default Re: Longer Lasting Ead

Originally posted by ray6
Expect to see an announcement this month about extended lemgth EAD for maybe 2 or 3 years in line with the expected AOS delays for the area you are in...As you can see I suggested this possiblity http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...44#post1434144
Ray,
Great news, Do you know how soon it will be before this new EAD is issued ?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:17 pm
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

good news :)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

And where, may I ask, did you come by this info Ray? Esp if it hasn't been announced yet?? Do you have an insider scoop on this?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
And where, may I ask, did you come by this info Ray? Esp if it hasn't been announced yet?? Do you have an insider scoop on this?
Yes !! my Spirit guide Chief Dan George told me ..have faith it will come to pass..
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:17 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Yes !! my Spirit guide Chief Dan George told me ..have faith it will come to pass..
Hmmmmmmm....
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:20 pm
Ray

Originally posted by Ranjini
Hmmmmmmm....
"O Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the winds,
I come to you as one of your many children.
I need your strength and your wisdom.
Make me strong not to be superior to my brother,
but to be able to fight my greatest enemy"
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:22 pm
Banned

You're on a roll, Ray
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:34 pm
Banned

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
He's been having coffee and a hobnob with Eduardo again
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:26 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Abusing the effects of vicodine, perhaps??
By the way where are you from??
Canadian?? (Ducking for cover!!)
Ranjini! how are you today?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:41 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Abusing the effects of vicodine, perhaps??
By the way where are you from??
Canadian?? (Ducking for cover!!)
Ranjini! how are you today?

Doing great Tweeks But getting distracted with all the interesting posts on the forum this morning. Trying my damnest to get the checks made out to pay the bills. Gotta go to the bank and the post office among other things, and here I am yakking away.....
How are you doing yourself, kiddo??
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura about

This doesn't mean Ray has no special powers, but there is a post from Attorney Shusterman on this board that announces the possiblity of variable-term EADs.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:48 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Doing great Tweeks But getting distracted with all the interesting posts on the forum this morning. Trying my damnest to get the checks made out to pay the bills. Gotta go to the bank and the post office among other things, and here I am yakking away.....
How are you doing yourself, kiddo??
I would like to say I am doing great.. but the antibiotics and the cold I caught at the hospital aren't helping, plus I can't watch the EURO2004 because I don't have DISH.. cable sucks!
I made an appt with the Dr for Thrusday, I can't wait to know what's gonna happen with my surgery.
I am going to talk to my family here in a bit, so I am very happy!! (My pets also say hi on the phone!!)
I am sorry you have to write all those checks and go the bank, I hate billing time too
Old Jun 14th 2004, 4:59 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I would like to say I am doing great.. but the antibiotics and the cold I caught at the hospital aren't helping, plus I can't watch the EURO2004 because I don't have DISH.. cable sucks!
I made an appt with the Dr for Thrusday, I can't wait to know what's gonna happen with my surgery.
I am going to talk to my family here in a bit, so I am very happy!! (My pets also say hi on the phone!!)
I am sorry you have to write all those checks and go the bank, I hate billing time too
You sound like us (Shivan-- my son, and I) when the Cricket World cup is on We have a dish but not the right one apparently...
Sorry about the cold tweeks... Talking with your family will give your spirits a boost, I'm sure Take care...
Now I must run...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:04 pm

You sound like us (Shivan-- my son, and I) when the Cricket World cup is on We have a dish but not the right one apparently...
Sorry about the cold tweeks... Talking with your family will give your spirits a boost, I'm sure Take care...
Now I must run...
Ok! Have a nice billing day
Too bad you couldn't watch the cricket world cup, gotta get the right kind of dish girlie!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.