London Embassy Info

Old Jan 26th 2006, 9:35 am
Peach & Dexy

dexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nice
Question London Embassy Info

Hi,
Interview coming up soon, they say not to bring large packages/cases Etc, I can understand why, how about my overnight bag? I will be traveling alone (booo) 200 miles and staying over one night, having to vacate hotel same time as interview so will have luggage with me. Would this be ok at the embassy??
Also can someone refresh me on what to do as I walk up to embassy? I think I ignore the long line and walk right up to the guard??? this right?
Dexy.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 12:56 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Embassy Info

Originally Posted by dexy
Hi,
Interview coming up soon, they say not to bring large packages/cases Etc, I can understand why, how about my overnight bag? I will be traveling alone (booo) 200 miles and staying over one night, having to vacate hotel same time as interview so will have luggage with me. Would this be ok at the embassy??
Also can someone refresh me on what to do as I walk up to embassy? I think I ignore the long line and walk right up to the guard??? this right?
Dexy.
Hi Dexy,

I'm hazarding a guess that the embassy will not allow a suitcase or overnight bag in with you. I'd check with the hotel where you're staying, and explain your situation. Some hotels have a locked storage where they can keep your items for a while after you check out. I did this a couple of times in Turkey.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jan 26th 2006, 1:37 pm
~ Mr & Mrs ~

mvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant future
Default Re: London Embassy Info

We left our luggage at the hotel, to save on any potential frustration at the security cabin. Bellman was happy to oblige! As for the embassy, ignore the long line (and the jealous looks!) and head straight to the front. Don't forget your letter!