is it lawful ????

Old May 26th 2009, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

azou12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is it lawful ????

hi everyone
i would like you to help me over this following issue:
i'm a dv lottery winner and ready to move to the us and i would like to live in florida while my sponsor live in texas. and in my forms they mentioned my sponsor's address as "final address" , so can i change my address at the airport ?
is it fraudulent to do that ?
and if i go to my new address will i have problems to apply for ssn ?
i really need your help beacause i have to travel soon

thanks all

p.s sorry for my bad english
Old May 26th 2009, 3:37 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it lawful ????

Originally Posted by azou12
hi everyone
i would like you to help me over this following issue:
i'm a dv lottery winner and ready to move to the us and i would like to live in florida while my sponsor live in texas. and in my forms they mentioned my sponsor's address as "final address" , so can i change my address at the airport ?
i really need your help beacause i have to travel soon

thanks all

p.s sorry for my bad english
Why the heck do you want to live in Florida its the Brit's home from home, might as well stay in the UK lol.

Seriously, enjoy
Old May 26th 2009, 3:40 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

You can live wherever you want. Tell the CBP officer in immigration at the airport your new address. This is the address they will mail your green card to.
Old May 26th 2009, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fatbrit
You can live wherever you want. Tell the CBP officer in immigration at the airport your new address. This is the address they will mail your green card to.
thank you fatbrit
as far as my ssn is concerned will there be any problems to apply for it in my new address ssn office ?
Old May 26th 2009, 4:09 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

thank you fatbrit
as far as my ssn is concerned will there be any problems to apply for it in my new address ssn office ?
Nope -- wait at least 10 days after you arrive before visiting the SSA office.....otherwise your SSN will take longer.
Old May 29th 2009, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

tahnk you fatbrit for your help i think it's a great idea to do that!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 30th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Why the heck do you want to live in Florida its the Brit's home from home, might as well stay in the UK lol.

Seriously, enjoy

given that the OP won the DV lottery and doesnt speak could English it could be fair to assume they arent in the UK
Old May 30th 2009, 6:56 am
UK>Bay Area, CA>UK

Chrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
given that the OP won the DV lottery and doesnt speak could English it could be fair to assume they arent in the UK

And of course your English is so much better, isn't it!!!
Old May 30th 2009, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

yes, its my typing thats ****
Old May 30th 2009, 1:46 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flabound oneday
Stop making fun of the folk from Newcastle
Old May 30th 2009, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

hi Flabound oneday

i think people like you do use their brain

thanks

p.s please if anyone do have any information about my post please let me know

peace