Latest EAD Approval

Old Aug 13th 2004, 2:26 pm
css
Just Joined

css is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Latest EAD Approval

Any information regarding latest EAD Approval at MSC (National Benefits Center)? online processing dates are not getting updated for some reason.
Please...
Old Aug 13th 2004, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Latest EAD Approval

Originally Posted by css
Any information regarding latest EAD Approval at MSC (National Benefits Center)? online processing dates are not getting updated for some reason.
Please...
Do a search on this forum, there have been some recently.

You can have a look at this thread, http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...howtopic=10928
It lists filing dates, NOA dates, and approval dates. It shows just how random the MSC is at processing...
Old Aug 13th 2004, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Alistair is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my EAD card from MSC last week, receipt date was April 11th, approved date July 29th.

Hope that helps
Alistair
Old Aug 13th 2004, 4:55 pm
css
Just Joined

Are you sure? This is my first time EAD application. My Receipt date is on 23rd March-2004 and have not got anything yet.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by css
Are you sure? This is my first time EAD application. My Receipt date is on 23rd March-2004 and have not got anything yet.
It was my first EAD from MSC, though I got a 3 month card from the Newark office shortly after moving over here. That expired a while ago (May), and the new card is backdated to start when the old one expired, so it is not like they were rushing my case to get me the card by renewal date.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:34 pm
css
Just Joined

Thanks. Congratulations for approval. I filed at chicago they forwarded to MSC. I have NOT received any request for further evidence notice or anything like that. I think I should get an interim EAD from Chicago office.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by css
Thanks. Congratulations for approval. I filed at chicago they forwarded to MSC. I have NOT received any request for further evidence notice or anything like that. I think I should get an interim EAD from Chicago office.
When you say you have no request for further information, do you mean you didn't go for fingerprinting yet? The letter I got saying they received the application said that I should book an appointment - did you get that yet? It took roughly 6 weeks from the fingerprint appointment to get the card, if that helps.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 6:00 pm
css
Just Joined

Sorry, I received Notice of Action (NOA) from missouri on 26th March, went for Biometrics and finger prints on April-21 2004 at chicago ASC.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, if I were you I would definitely get the interim.

As I said, they are going completely out of order for approvals - no one knows why. I know of a couple people waiting since March and April, and even a few waiting since Dec./Jan.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 8:55 pm
css
Just Joined

The whole purpose of sending to the MSC was to expedite the process. Before *MSC* in chicago they used to give EAD within one month. I think I am little bit frustrated.

Last edited by css; Aug 13th 2004 at 8:59 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by css
Please...
Sorry to hear you are still waiting. As you can see from my timeline before they are approving cases alot quicker now but of course they are speeding up cases from April onwards it seems. Hopefully yours will be approved soon.

Good Luck xxxxxxx

My EAD expires in August 2005 and I'm hoping my interview will be before that so that I don't have to re apply for another EAD.
Old Aug 14th 2004, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by css
The whole purpose of sending to the MSC was to expedite the process. Before *MSC* in chicago they used to give EAD within one month. I think I am little bit frustrated.
Wow, you're too calm about it, compared to me lol. Yeah, in Buffalo they used to do walk in EADs and issued APs in 2 weeks, so when my fiance came over that's what we were expecting. Why'd they have to change a good thing?

Well, good luck to you, I hope you get your approval soon.

Kirsten
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

USimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by buffalo24
Wow, you're too calm about it, compared to me lol. Yeah, in Buffalo they used to do walk in EADs and issued APs in 2 weeks, so when my fiance came over that's what we were expecting. Why'd they have to change a good thing?

Well, good luck to you, I hope you get your approval soon.

Kirsten
I am in the same boat NOA for EAD application is march 15 and still nothing. My interim EAD will expire in september
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:44 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

My NOA1 from MSC is February 17, so I've been waiting for almost 6 months now...*sigh*
Old Aug 16th 2004, 8:29 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Latest EAD Approval

Carole and I are still waiting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.