L2 criminal Record. Please Help!

Old May 11th 2016, 12:23 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L2 criminal Record. Please Help!

Originally Posted by G1rl
Hi Crg,

One last thing what would a USPHS be asking - looking for? Would they require my medical notes or is it to have a check over?

Many thanks again
I was sort of assuming that some of the criminal damage offenses may have involved alcohol. They'd check records, ask questions and may do an exam. It's quite rare for someone to be found to be a dangerous alcoholic even if referred, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. If the other offenses weren't alcohol related then it may be a non-issue.
Old May 11th 2016, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

G1rl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: L2 criminal Record. Please Help!

Ahhhh I see where you were coming from. No the first criminal damage one was when I was 16 and I thought it would be a cool and good idea to try and take someone's car mirror off. (Because I was a total loser) and the second one was smashing a window in my own home. My mom thought it would be a good idea to call the police to get a telling off and it resulted in a caution. Also I've tried to get notes etc from these cautions but because they didn't go to court it was just an on the spot 'official warning' I couldn't get any details at all. It's just the facts on the ACRO. Anyway thanks for your response I just hope that things go well although I'm assuming I'm going to need a waiver at this point with 4 arrests under my belt :-(

Best wishes