L1A to EB1C Approval Chances

Old Mar 8th 2011, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

kkg123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile L1A to EB1C Approval Chances

Hello everyone,

Following is my history and current status. Can you please comment on my chances of getting a green card? Also, how long do you think it would take to process my case? I love my job and company I am working for. I have some great future plans and pray that everything goes well in this process. Thank you!

1. I am a Pakistani executive working for a multi-national company for last 10 years.
2. Came to US on a L1A visa in 2007
3. Have been going back and forth since then.
4. Have renewed my L1A visa last year. Its now valid until end of 2011
5. I have further progressed in my company and my salary has increased too
6. I file my tax returns every year and pay a hefty amount in taxes
7. I maintain an excellent credit score with all accounts current.
8. I am the top executive of the company and manage professional level staff of 80 people in Pakistan and 15 in USA.
9. I have managed and directed the development of all the key products of our company.
10. I have hired and built teams in Pakistan.
11. I have created robust processes and procedures according to international standards.
12. I was the direct reason of invention of some new products which resulted in generating lots of revenue for my company.
13. I got married to a british citizen in 2010. She is now living with me on a L2 visa.
14. My company filled for EB1C for me and my wife in Jan 2011
15. We received USCIS receipt with priority date of January 2011
16. Then we received the AOS receipt (I-485) with the date in Feb 2011
17. I think both were filed separately. Not sure.
18. We received our finger printing appointment a week ago.
19. The current status on USCIS says Initial Review.

My concerns:

1. I don't have a 4 years bachelors degree. I have many professional level certifications and diplomas. Does it matter?

2. We only have a technical support, documentation and QA in US office. Meaning I am still in the process of hiring core people and building a team in US. But all employees in US are professional level staff (degree holders) with 3 managers reporting directly to me. But still the core team is in Pakistan. Does it make any difference?

So, what do you guys think?
Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1A to EB1C Approval Chances

Originally Posted by kkg123
Does it matter?
No, it doesn't matter.

Does it make any difference?
No, it doesn't make any difference.

So, what do you guys think?
There's nothing here to suggest that you won't be successful. It'll probably take 5 or 6 months to process your I-485s.

Ian
Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

kkg123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
No, it doesn't matter.

No, it doesn't make any difference.

There's nothing here to suggest that you won't be successful. It'll probably take 5 or 6 months to process your I-485s.

Ian
Thanks Ian, I already feel better. Let's wait and see.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

washsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nicewashsaint is just really nice

How long will it take....

I have been waiting over 5 months on an L1a-EB1C application with no movement (except 2-year EAD provided by USCIS).

Seems to be a lottery as to how long it will take...luck of the draw and all that,
Old Mar 10th 2011, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have a 4 year degree, but like you had 10 years managerial/exec experience with my company prior to moving over to US.

Arrived with an L1 visa in Jan 2000, made application for Green card in June 2000 and received it in June 2001.

I think, based on your work experience you have an excellent chance of getting your Green Card.

Good luck to you.