Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

L1 Visa Approved Now I have to go to the Embassy

Wikiposts

L1 Visa Approved Now I have to go to the Embassy

Old Mar 15th 2012, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

molly666 will become famous soon enoughmolly666 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: L1 Visa Approved Now I have to go to the Embassy

Take a book!!

That said, if you really have no option to take keys etc, the pharmacy is just two minutes up the road (behind you as you stand in the queue). They open from 6.30am (ish). If you have an early appt, get there sooner and the queues soon build up.

Take a book!!

Good luck, I'm still waiting for my email after approval due to previous convictions.

Take a book
Old Mar 15th 2012, 7:21 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1 Visa Approved Now I have to go to the Embassy

Originally Posted by vic1980
no bags? this could be intrestring going in with a 1 & 2 year old and having to carry all the junk that come with them to keep them a) occupied b) fed and watered & d) with clean bums!
We were allowed to take a nappy bag, but make sure you put the minimum you can in it. They have baby changing and a small snack shop. We took some toys and a few books as well. It wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be.