E2 interview experiences

Old Mar 13th 2012, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

wilma12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E2 interview experiences

Hi there we are waiting for our interview, and would like to hear from anyone that has been through it already. What type of questions etc they ask.

Thank you
Old Mar 14th 2012, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

denzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nice
Default Re: E2 interview experiences

What type of E2 visa are you on? We are on an employee one (my husband's place of work sponsored our visa application) and the interview was fine. Not really an interview as such just a couple of questions directed at my husband about what he was going to be working as etc. Nothing to worry about.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Hi there we are going on an E2 Investor Visa. We had to buy an existing business. Might be different questions!
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

denzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nicedenzil75 is just really nice

Yep, definitely different questions. Sorry! Have you tried to Google, it's amazing what you can find these days by Googling.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:18 am
Just Joined

I have had a look but it's not people's personal experiences that I can find! Oh well I'm sure it will be all fine. Just me panicking!

Thank you
Old Mar 14th 2012, 12:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

E-2 forum
http://www.thefloridaforums.com/forum/
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for that.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

maso is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have been through the process for an E2 Investor. The interview wasn't as terrifying as I expected, though it might differ between embassies. I did mine in London.

You basically stand up at a counter and talk to someone behind a glass window (which I find weird). Don't make jokes, they don't seem to have a sense of humour.

Expect to know in depth about your business, projections, viability, why that business, why that location, how many US employees, your experience (why you are going to kick ass at running this business). If there are two of you, make sure that you answer questions equally and are both confident in your abilities. When two people apply together, they are looking to see if one is 'carrying' the other.

After a lot of waiting around, it's all over quite quickly and they will give you an answer straight away.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much for that. We will be at the London Embassy too. It's my husband that knows his stuff on it all, I am panicking that I don't know enough and I am the lead visa holder! I'll have to get swatting. Were you successful with yours, and if so how long did you get?

Thanks