Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

L1 Premium Processing - Your experiences

L1 Premium Processing - Your experiences

Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

syeven is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L1 Premium Processing - Your experiences

Hello,

From the USCIS website, it says that with premium processing, your application will be reviewed in 15 days after which you'll get an intent to approve, request for more information or denial. If it is a straightforward case for approval, what would be a typical time frame to expect the visa to be issued?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

pejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond reputepejpm1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1 Premium Processing - Your experiences

Originally Posted by syeven
Hello,

From the USCIS website, it says that with premium processing, your application will be reviewed in 15 days after which you'll get an intent to approve, request for more information or denial. If it is a straightforward case for approval, what would be a typical time frame to expect the visa to be issued?
I'm in the approval phase at the moment...the case has been approved, and the last I heard was that the lawyers are waiting to receive the petition back so they can send it to the London office, then I can take it to the embassy with my other forms...it's been over a week now and I'm still waiting. I dont know if they are being lazy or if they genuinely havent received it...I'm a bit worried. I'm supposed to be moving on April 5th and I havent even booked my interview yet....
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:24 pm
Has finally moved to NY

soon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nicesoon_to_Move is just really nice
Default Re: L1 Premium Processing - Your experiences

Originally Posted by pejpm1
I'm in the approval phase at the moment...the case has been approved, and the last I heard was that the lawyers are waiting to receive the petition back so they can send it to the London office, then I can take it to the embassy with my other forms...it's been over a week now and I'm still waiting. I dont know if they are being lazy or if they genuinely havent received it...I'm a bit worried. I'm supposed to be moving on April 5th and I havent even booked my interview yet....
After we got approval we were able to get an interview at the London embassy fairly quickly-think it was like in 2 days time after we got the hardcopy of the approval notice in our hands. But our lawyer put the fear of god into us about the interview so we went for a later date-like 3 weeks later so we could prepare. But in hindsight we should of took the earlier interview there was nothing really to prepare. If your application straight forward you should be set for 5th april