L1 interview

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:20 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default L1 interview

Hi - we have a date for our L1 visa interview in October. I was just wondering how it normally worked. i can see from my searches so far that we will have to wait 2-5 days from interview to recieve our passports/visas back. Does this mean that until the passports are returned we wont know if there is a problem or not or will we leave the interview with an indication of success?
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Dodgykeeps will become famous soon enoughDodgykeeps will become famous soon enough
Default Re: L1 interview

Hi!

I had my L-1 interview earlier this month. I was at the embassy for about 3 hours but was only seen for about 7 minutes in total (make sure you have a good book!!). They asked why I was going, for how long etc. They then said that my application had been approved so I knew on the day - my visa came 36 hours later (although I think that might be unusual).

I see you'll be going to Columbus - I'm headed for Springboro, Ohio in 2 weeks time!

Cheers

Paul
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:12 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

hehe - small world.

i heard you have to queue to get in to the embassy. So do we turn up at the building before our allotted appointment time? ie appt is at 11am. do we get there for 11am or must we go a lot earlier?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MsElui
hehe - small world.

i heard you have to queue to get in to the embassy. So do we turn up at the building before our allotted appointment time? ie appt is at 11am. do we get there for 11am or must we go a lot earlier?
I am talking about the London embassy here.

If your appointment is at 11am, then I would get there for 11am - or shortly after. Even if you are late, they will still let you in and it will save you hanging around outside in the Rain/Wind/Snow/fog/cold (delete as appropriate).

Have a look here for my experiance: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470692