L1 blanket visa

Old Oct 30th 2016, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

warwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: L1 blanket visa

Have you checked your account online? Ours changed from interview to admin processing to issued during that week - and all two days before the courier email
Old Oct 30th 2016, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Trish S is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by warwick3
Have you checked your account online? Ours changed from interview to admin processing to issued during that week - and all two days before the courier email
Didn't know you could check online. I'll have a look - thanks
Old Oct 30th 2016, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

warwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond reputewarwick3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's the account the L1 applicant used to organise the interview. Our status got updated there.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

It's the account the L1 applicant used to organise the interview. Our status got updated there.
Still processing! 😩
Old Oct 30th 2016, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trish S
Still processing! � ����
Your emoticon is confusing... processing is good! Insofar as you can't micromanage a process beyond your control, I suggest you switch to decaf.

Ian
Old Oct 30th 2016, 11:59 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Your emoticon is confusing... processing is good! Insofar as you can't micromanage a process beyond your control, I suggest you switch to decaf.

Ian
I had the same emoticon problem. Evidently what I was using on my phone didn't translate over to BE.

Rene
Old Nov 1st 2016, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

OP - any update? Think I'd be ringing the helpline by now, if not.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

deadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond reputedeadshoppingmalls has a reputation beyond repute

In 2012 when we got our visa...Approved at 10am - I went to work..wife called at 4pm that passports with visa had just been delivered.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 7:10 am
Just Joined

OP - any update? Think I'd be ringing the helpline by now, if not.
We've contacted Fragomen who have chased it up. By looking at the website, nothing seems to have changed or been updated since the interview! I hope we haven't been lost in the system.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

We've contacted Fragomen who have chased it up. By looking at the website, nothing seems to have changed or been updated since the interview! I hope we haven't been lost in the system.
Thanks for replying - I have been wondering about you (even more thankful now to have ours back, as I think we must have if interviews around the same time (19th?)). I had another thought; our callback emails, from the embassy, came from a 'NIV London' headed email address, maybe worth checking your spam folders too.

I wish you the best of luck.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Thanks for replying - I have been wondering about you (even more thankful now to have ours back, as I think we must have if interviews around the same time (19th?)). I had another thought; our callback emails, from the embassy, came from a 'NIV London' headed email address, maybe worth checking your spam folders too.

I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you. Yes, it was the 19th. Really appriciate your feedback.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Ready for collection tomorrow! Yay! I think we'd just been lost in the system as there was a call from Fragomen and ta-dah!
Last question...do you still have to go through the long customs queues when you have a NIV?
Thanks people
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 5:13 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

Ready for collection tomorrow! Yay! I think we'd just been lost in the system as there was a call from Fragomen and ta-dah!
Last question...do you still have to go through the long customs queues when you have a NIV?
Thanks people
All airports I have flow to only split out global entry in to a separate line for customs. But I assume you are talking about Step One at this link when your passport / visa is inspected not customs as you note above.

When I was on my L1, I had to use the visitor line, once I got my GC I could use the same line as USC. If you are going to travel frequently I highly recommend you look at Global Entry... as you will avoid both lines and get get through customs faster as well.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

AZbound is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks people
Congratulations! Glad it all worked out in time.
Old Nov 3rd 2016, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Thank you both.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.