Wikiposts

Just out of intrest .....

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:11 am
Just Joined

Rich83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just out of intrest .....

Im curious ..... under the visa waiver program a British citizen is allowed into the states for 90days. Is it possible to leave before that time expires and come back into the country more or less straight away ...

Dont worry Im not going to waste time or money doing it I was just curious

lol
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:13 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just out of intrest .....

Originally Posted by Rich83
Im curious ..... under the visa waiver program a British citizen is allowed into the states for 90days. Is it possible to leave before that time expires and come back into the country more or less straight away ...

Dont worry Im not going to waste time or money doing it I was just curious

lol
Yeah, for the rest of that 90 day period. Otherwise, you'll probably get denied entry at POE.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just out of intrest .....

Happens all the time, say you are going on a cruise from a US port, or a touring holiday involving Canada or Mexico.