IV-15 question

Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:28 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default IV-15 question

OK, an odd question but trust me please....anyone know where I can get a IV-15. Not the description thats on the Immigration/consulates website, but the actual guy that gets mailed out?
Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:53 am
Mrtravel

Default Re: IV-15 question

CharlieS wrote:
    > OK, an odd question but trust me please....anyone know where I can get a
    > IV-15. Not the description thats on the Immigration/consulates website,
    > but the actual guy that gets mailed out?
    >
    >

This would be available from the Embassy

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web...orms/iv015.pdf

Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:00 pm
Mrtravel

mrtravel wrote:

>
    >
    > CharlieS wrote:
    >
    >> OK, an odd question but trust me please....anyone know where I can get a
    >> IV-15. Not the description thats on the Immigration/consulates website,
    >> but the actual guy that gets mailed out?
    >
    >
    >
    > This would be available from the Embassy
    >
    > http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web...orms/iv015.pdf

Doees anyone have trouble seeing the info on this form??
If I go to google, and then enter this in the seach, I can select the
option to view as html and I see it, but with adobe, I get an error.

Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:04 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Grrrr, I couldn't find that sucker anywhere.
Thanks so much Mrtravel

Originally posted by Mrtravel
This would be available from the Embassy
http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web...orms/iv015.pdf
Old Nov 25th 2003, 2:44 pm
Charlie Tuna

OK, this could get annoying. 2 different computers and neither will allow me to view a printable version of that IV-15 file...welcome back paranoia
Old Nov 25th 2003, 2:56 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Try this link:
http://k1fun.envy.nu/iv15.pdf
It's sad how I've spent these past few months.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 5:00 pm
Mrtravel

Hebapotamus42 wrote:
    > Try this link:
    >
    > http://k1fun.envy.nu/iv15.pdf
    >
    > It's sad how I've spent these past few months.
    >

Great.. It looks there is something odd with the file on the London
website. I was able to open this one without a problem. Google was able
to open the other one so I could view it in HTML.

Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:52 pm
Charlie Tuna

Is it just me or does that link not work?
Do i actually need to sign up for an account to access the link?

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Try this link:
http://k1fun.envy.nu/iv15.pdf
It's sad how I've spent these past few months.

Last edited by CharlieS; Nov 25th 2003 at 11:13 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:16 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
Is it just me or does that link not work?
Do i actually need to sign up for an account to access the link?
I couldn't get into it either. One came up as unreadable and the other was a no connection thingy.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:38 pm
Charlie Tuna

Do you always have to use such technical terminology Sibles

Originally posted by sibsie
the other was a no connection thingy.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:49 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Do you always have to use such technical terminology Sibles
I went to see my lawyer today about my house sale here. I opened up with "Tell it to me like I'm stupid.!".
Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:59 pm
Charlie Tuna

LOL.....My lawyer says *hello stupid*....is that the same?

Originally posted by sibsie
I went to see my lawyer today about my house sale here. I opened up with "Tell it to me like I'm stupid.!".
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

OK, an odd question but trust me please....anyone know where I can get a IV-15. Not the description thats on the Immigration/consulates website, but the actual guy that gets mailed out?
Charlie

If you still need it, I have just scanned a copy of my IV-15 form that the US Embassy in London sent me.

I can't upload it to the web and if I send you a PM, I can't attach a file. Send me a PM and let me know an email address I can send it as a file attachment to.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:20 am
Charlie Tuna

Consider yourself well and truly PM'ed

Originally posted by Karen D
Send me a PM and let me know an email address I can send it as a file attachment to.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Consider yourself well and truly PM'ed
...and it didn't hurt one bit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.