It's almost that time...

Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:36 am
THE Member

Seanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud of
Default It's almost that time...

About to mail off all the forms for AOS in the next few days. just been double checking everything. I do have a random question though...

Is it necessary/advisable when submitting the I-131 and I-765 to make copies of your I-485 application and attach it as supporting evidence to both, to show that you have/are filing for AOS at the same time and have/will have an AOS application 'pending', although you don't have a receipt of that yet?

ty,
S
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's almost that time...

Originally Posted by Seanus
About to mail off all the forms for AOS in the next few days. just been double checking everything. I do have a random question though...

Is it necessary/advisable when submitting the I-131 and I-765 to make copies of your I-485 application and attach it as supporting evidence to both, to show that you have/are filing for AOS at the same time and have/will have an AOS application 'pending', although you don't have a receipt of that yet?

ty,
S
Hi Sean,

That's exactly what we did!

Rene
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:16 pm
THE Member

Seanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Sean,

That's exactly what we did!

Rene

Hola Reneeee, Thx for the input. Rather incl. to much than to little huh
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seanus
Hola Reneeee, Thx for the input. Rather incl. to much than to little huh

Yes, because if the petitions are separated they must "stand alone" and without the I-485 copy, they might question the eligibility.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

We did. It made for a real thick package, but it all worked out.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:34 am
Zab

> > Hola Reneeee, Thx for the input. Rather incl. to much than to
    > > little huh ;)
    > Yes, because if the petitions are separated they must "stand alone"
    > and
    > without the I-485 copy, they might question the eligibility.
    > --
    > I'm not an attorney. This disclaimer is valid in NYS!

omg, i didnt do that when i filed my AOS with the I-765! do they really
question my eligibilty? I mean can't they tell that all forms were
togather at the time of filing??

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com