Ir-2 interview for 15 year old.

Old Jul 6th 2022, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ir-2 interview for 15 year old.

My daughter was at the embassy this morning with what I thought was all the documents she needed.

im a us citizen and she was born before I naturalized, I was never married to her mother. I uploaded all the evidence of our relationship, such as coming to visit for the past few years every summer for 4 weeks+.

my dad took her to the interview today and they told her that they need to see the original of my marriage license. A few hours later I got an email asking for her to send “her parents original marriage license”

clearly I think there was some miscommunication at the embassy today. Is there anyway other than filling out the contact form online that I can speak to anyone?

also can I mail directly to the embassy via fedex or ups? I’ve gotten instructions for dropping off documents with a courier in England. This isn’t ideal as it will take longer and I’m 90% sure that they don’t want my marriage certificate anyway.

thanks in advance.