Interview soon

Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:34 am
Peach & Dexy

dexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nice
Wink Interview soon

Hi all,
Happy new year to everyone, and if anyone is interested:-
We Decided to hang on for the I-130 to "pop up", Paperwork for that sent from NVC to London on the 2nd Nov 2005.
US Embassy replied to my e-mail today saying interview set for 3rd Feb 10:30am. No "packet" confirming this has arrived as yet but I had the medical a couple of months back when we were going to go the I-129f route.
Dexy (Peach & Dexy)
Old Jan 11th 2006, 4:25 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview soon

Originally Posted by dexy
Hi all,
Happy new year to everyone, and if anyone is interested:-
We Decided to hang on for the I-130 to "pop up", Paperwork for that sent from NVC to London on the 2nd Nov 2005.
US Embassy replied to my e-mail today saying interview set for 3rd Feb 10:30am. No "packet" confirming this has arrived as yet but I had the medical a couple of months back when we were going to go the I-129f route.
Dexy (Peach & Dexy)
Hi

Have you blurred out the faces on your avatar?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:44 am
Peach & Dexy

dexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nicedexy is just really nice
Unhappy Re: Interview soon

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Hi

Have you blurred out the faces on your avatar?
Hello,
I never noticed the alteration to our avatar photo, I did not blur it, nor did my wife.
Is it not allowed to have your faces showing?
Has any of the moderators done this?
Dexy.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

jeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud of

Hello,
I never noticed the alteration to our avatar photo, I did not blur it, nor did my wife.
Dexy.
I don't know who did it, but it gave me a good laugh!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:51 pm
Peach & Dexy

Angry Re: Interview soon

Originally Posted by jeninifer
I don't know who did it, but it gave me a good laugh!
Glad you found it amusing, I thought it was disgusting thing to do.
Dexy.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 2:54 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
Dexy.
Well, at least I managed to distract you from your immigration worries.

Just looked at your avatar and it looks as though you blurred out the faces. Seemed a weird thing to do.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:35 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Dexy.
Dexy.. when you shrink a picture to be 65 by 65 pixels, the picture becomes blurry, It happened to my avatar too.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:37 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Dexy.
She was joking. Nobody did it. Like Tweeks said, it's probably just blurred from scanning then shrinking it.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:42 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

She was joking. Nobody did it. Like Tweeks said, it's probably just blurred from scanning then shrinking it.
My cow doesn't work!!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 3:44 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
My cow doesn't work!!
Did somebody break it? That's terrible. Bloody vandals.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 6:37 pm
Peach & Dexy

Smile Re: Interview soon

If I jumped up and down as much as your cow, I woulden`t be able to work either.
Dexy.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:10 pm

It works now yay!, Thanks CB!!
To the OP: Not looking for a fight.. but who said the Cowboys were America's team?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:28 pm
Peach & Dexy

Wink Re: Interview soon

It works now yay!, Thanks CB!!
To the OP: Not looking for a fight.. but who said the Cowboys were America's team?
My PA wife said so! that will do for me lol.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:30 pm

My PA wife said so! that will do for me lol.
A cowboy fan must have come up with that name I knew it!!, how are the playoffs coming along??
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:43 pm
Peach & Dexy

Thumbs up Re: Interview soon

A cowboy fan must have come up with that name I knew it!!, how are the playoffs coming along??
Steelers gonna win in Indy, but New England is going to go all the way to victory. http://www.superbowl.com/scores

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.