Interview on Monday - OH SHIT!

Old Mar 6th 2004, 6:53 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interview on Monday - OH SHIT!

Hi guys!

Jeff arrived on Tuesday and we've been all loved-up. Its fantastic him being here, I have a big smile on my face all day at work! I love coming home and he is waiting for me - I can't wait to get this damn visa out of the way!

The reality of the fact that our K1 interview and medical is finally here is just beginning to hit us. We're going down to London tomorrow and face the interview on Monday. Jeff has been reading some of the instructions on the form and has realised the we need 3 ADIT photos for him aswell as for me. I have mine but he doesn't have any - now we're thinking "Oh shit " Are his 3 ADIT photos really needed or will we be okay without them? If not does anyone know of a place where we could get them done on a Sunday in London? We're getting quite worried about this now. HELP!!

Sarah and Jeff x
Old Mar 6th 2004, 7:50 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Interview on Monday - OH SHIT!

Originally posted by SarahUK
Hi guys!

Jeff arrived on Tuesday and we've been all loved-up. Its fantastic him being here, I have a big smile on my face all day at work! I love coming home and he is waiting for me - I can't wait to get this damn visa out of the way!

The reality of the fact that our K1 interview and medical is finally here is just beginning to hit us. We're going down to London tomorrow and face the interview on Monday. Jeff has been reading some of the instructions on the form and has realised the we need 3 ADIT photos for him aswell as for me. I have mine but he doesn't have any - now we're thinking "Oh shit " Are his 3 ADIT photos really needed or will we be okay without them? If not does anyone know of a place where we could get them done on a Sunday in London? We're getting quite worried about this now. HELP!!

Sarah and Jeff x
Hi Sarah

Glad to hear your interviews monday, man your timeline has really come along quick! I know for sure theres a passport photo machine in London at London Paddington train station just on the way to the tube. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a place to have them taken in London though even on Sunday.

However I wouldn't of thought you need any more than yourself and your documentation for the interview, hasn't you fiancee already done his bit? Thats why you have an interview because all of his stuff was included in the I-129f package?

Anyway probably best to get it if your worried or paranoid about not having something

Best of luck on your interview

James
Old Mar 6th 2004, 9:10 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

Sarah and Jeff x

Hey Sarah and Jeff!!!

GOOD LUCK!!
And relax
Old Mar 6th 2004, 9:33 pm
Kevin Hunter

Sarah, below is a link to the US Embassy website, it gives you the
information about what photographs are needed and photographers close to the
embassy so you can get them done.

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web...localphoto.htm

Just curious though, when did you receive your NOA2, I got mine recently and
trying to get an idea of when my own interview will be?

Kevin Hunter

NOA1 October 3rd 2003
NOA2 March 2nd 2004

thefamilyhunter.com
"SarahUK" <member17313@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi guys!
    > Jeff arrived on Tuesday and we've been all loved-up. Its
    > fantastic him being here, I have a big smile on my face all day at work!
    > I love coming home and he is waiting for me - I can't wait to get this
    > damn visa out of the way!
    > The reality of the fact that our K1
    > interview and medical is finally here is just beginning to hit us. We're
    > going down to London tomorrow and face the interview on Monday. Jeff
    > has been reading some of the instructions on the form and has realised
    > the we need 3 ADIT photos for him aswell as for me. I have mine but he
    > doesn't have any - now we're thinking "Oh shit " Are his 3 ADIT photos
    > really needed or will we be okay without them? If not does anyone know
    > of a place where we could get them done on a Sunday in London? We're
    > getting quite worried about this now. HELP!!
    > Sarah and Jeff x
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Mar 6th 2004, 9:58 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

You don't need any photos for him, just for yourself, so don't panic!

Good luck with the interview.
Old Mar 6th 2004, 11:49 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

I don't know why the USC would need to supply photos. The USC supplies photos when sending in the I-129 IF I remember correctly anyway...

Simon didn't need any photos of me for his interview, but he was K-3, not K-1. Don't know if that might make a difference.

Simon said that his photos taken near the Embassy were about 5 pounds, so if you're scared about it, at least it won't cost an arm & leg to get them, just in case.

Have a wonderful experience! Simon's experience was pretty good.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=213060

Congrats on it being here finally!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2004, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys!

Sarah and Jeff x
I'm the USC and my fiance did not need any ADIT or passport photos of me for the K1. He took about 2 or 3 ADIT ones and a few 'normal' ones. I can't remember if he only used the ADIT or the normal ones.

Good luck! The interview will be a piece of cake! We were all worried about it, and Scott basically said it was anti-climatic cuz it was so easy.

Cheers,
Jamie
Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Hi guys!

Sarah and Jeff x
Hi Sarah,

My fiance arrived on Friday lunchtime to spend 10 days with me. I know what you mean about being loved up!! It's so wonderful having him here! We're marrying in the UK on June 1st and doing K3 instead of K1, but we still have an NOA1 of 4th December at TSC for our I-129F which we haven't yet withdrawn.

Can't help with the photos, I'm afraid but the very best of luck to you on Monday!

Kath
Old Mar 7th 2004, 8:21 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys
Do any of you know - will Jeff be allowed to come with me to the medical and interview or will he be made to wait outside?
Old Mar 7th 2004, 11:41 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Yes he can come with you. At the doc's he will have to stay in the waiting room upstairs though as there isn't enough room for him to come downstairs with you when you have the blood tests and x-ray.
At the Embassy, he will need his US passport in order to enter the building.
Old Mar 7th 2004, 4:18 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK with the interview, Sarah! It must be so wonderful to have Jeff there for support Try not to stress out too much (ha...as if!). Let us know how it goes!
Old Mar 7th 2004, 4:51 pm
cute as a button

Poppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant future

Hi guys!

Sarah and Jeff x

Dont worry I went through exactly the same thing the day before the interview...I re-read the instructions and they made it sound like I needed 3 photos of Jeff (us citizen)...dont worry, you only need them for you...and the interview is a cake walk..if you have alll the documents you need you will be just fine. Its even nicer that your fiance can be there with you too ....best of luck to you both
Poppy