Interview date, hooray?

Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interview date, hooray?

I have received notification of my interview date which will be Nov 4th which is welcome news. Will someone point me in the right direction for the questions to practice.

I am about to start radiation treatment on Oct 21st for 30 days (6 weeks) and hope I can get the hospital to re-arrange my appointment time for that day otherwise it will mean re-scheduling which I would rather not do but never say die eh.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview date, hooray?

Questions to practice? Have you something to hide?

They will ask you questions, you will tell the truth, if you qualify you will get your visa. Simple.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:28 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
I have received notification of my interview date which will be Nov 4th which is welcome news. Will someone point me in the right direction for the questions to practice.

I am about to start radiation treatment on Oct 21st for 30 days (6 weeks) and hope I can get the hospital to re-arrange my appointment time for that day otherwise it will mean re-scheduling which I would rather not do but never say die eh.
Congrats, Tony! And best wishes for your treatments.

There are resources here in the wiki: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Natura...ship_Resources
And the questions are here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedoc..._questions.pdf
Oops, those are the old questions.. I'll check if you're getting the new test.. look here

right, you still get to use the old test (easy peasy)
IF YOU: File* the Application for Naturalization, Form N-400, BEFORE October 1, 2008, and are scheduled for your naturalization interview ON or AFTER October 1, 2008 up until October 1, 2009, you can choose to take the current test or the redesigned (new) test.

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 10th 2008 at 9:30 pm.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Congrats, Tony! And best wishes for your treatments.

There are resources here in the wiki: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Natura...ship_Resources
And the questions are here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedoc..._questions.pdf
Oops, those are the old questions.. I'll check if you're getting the new test.. look here

right, you still get to use the old test (easy peasy)
IF YOU: File* the Application for Naturalization, Form N-400, BEFORE October 1, 2008, and are scheduled for your naturalization interview ON or AFTER October 1, 2008 up until October 1, 2009, you can choose to take the current test or the redesigned (new) test.
Thankyou that was the precise answer I was looking for not knowing if things had changed as I have not kept upto date
Just was not expecting it as Sept 15th USCIS up-date said they were looking at applications from March 2007!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:36 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

That's why you have to let all your N-400 buddies that share your District Office know your timeline.. Reality is so much nicer than 'posted processing estimates'.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Tony. Just wondering if the diagnosis and the treatment plan might be factors in getting your test waived and straight on to the oath ceremony?

Either way, I know you are going to pass both tests, medical and USCIS, and be able to enjoy the grandkid(s) for a long long time.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Tony.

I hope the treatment goes well.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:13 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritishGuy36
Questions to practice? Have you something to hide?

They will ask you questions, you will tell the truth, if you qualify you will get your visa. Simple.
What an inspired response. Bloody brilliant. Really, get a clue!

Last edited by dbj1000; Oct 11th 2008 at 9:15 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:13 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Tony, and good luck with both the interview and the treatments.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
What an inspired response. Bloody brilliant. Really, get a clue!
Pardon? I'll 'get a clue' when one is offered in the original post. There was no indication of what kind of 'interview' it was.

You had the benefit of other responders' replies before making your own, such responders apparently knowing from other (unlinked) threads that the OP was undergoing the naturalisation process, and not a visa application process.

So you can get off your sodding high horse.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon? I'll 'get a clue' when one is offered in the original post. There was no indication of what kind of 'interview' it was.

You had the benefit of other responders' replies before making your own, such responders apparently knowing from other (unlinked) threads that the OP was undergoing the naturalisation process, and not a visa application process.

So you can get off your sodding high horse.
The fact that the OP has been a BE member for four years and has nearly 4000 posts might have given you a small clue
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why would it? That means squat.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Why would it? That means squat.
To most of us it does ....

An argument over nothing ... cease and desist ...lol..
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:29 pm
I can't Re-Member

HighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tony, I know you don't know me as I am relatively new here, but congrats on the interview date. Where is your processing center? When did you start the process?
As someone else already stated, you will be taking the original test. The questions and the answers are all online, so good luck. I am hoping to hear about an interview date soon. Well as soon as possible. I only just had my fingerprints done!
Also, I hope your radiation treatment is successful. I wish you the best.
Take care

Sue.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
The fact that the OP has been a BE member for four years and has nearly 4000 posts might have given you a small clue
....and also the fact that he has SC as a location.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.