impromptu NVC timeline

Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:13 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light
Default impromptu NVC timeline

Since there are no official websites that include the NVC in their timelines, how about we just share in this thread how long it takes our process to go from NOA2 to consulate/embassy?

Please share... how long did it take?
Old Sep 12th 2003, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: impromptu NVC timeline

Originally posted by bequibar
Since there are no official websites that include the NVC in their timelines, how about we just share in this thread how long it takes our process to go from NOA2 to consulate/embassy?

Please share... how long did it take?
From the other sites I have been to, it seems that about 9 days on average. I am only talking for the UK, other countries may take along while. The funny thing is that once the visa's leave the service centres they all appear not that far apart once they get to the NVC. They are some cases that do but from what I have seen so far the time difference really does not show such a disparity. I wonder why? not that I am complaining though.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 3:44 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bequibar,

Jerry Liu and I are trying to put together a site which does show NVC, so look for it down the road a bit :-)

For those who read this from outside BritishExpats, I'll post my timeline so far:

I-129F for K1 filed at CSC: 3-6-03.
NOA1: 3-10-03.
NOA2: 7-11-03.
File received at NVC: 7-17-03.
Processing time: Unknown, of course.

Rene (Day 56 at NVC)
Old Sep 12th 2003, 11:59 pm
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Bequibar,

Jerry Liu and I are trying to put together a site which does show NVC, so look for it down the road a bit :-)

For those who read this from outside BritishExpats, I'll post my timeline so far:

I-129F for K1 filed at CSC: 3-6-03.
NOA1: 3-10-03.
NOA2: 7-11-03.
File received at NVC: 7-17-03.
Processing time: Unknown, of course.

Rene (Day 56 at NVC)

Hey Rene,

This is funny, I posted this ages ago (july 17, wow time flies), I wonder why veryfunny picked it up to reply to...

I remember you started a thread collecting different NVC timelines not that long ago (a month, month and a half maybe? ah found it, august 1) that also included countries.
Was that the beginning of your site?
Old Sep 13th 2003, 2:55 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Rene,

This is funny, I posted this ages ago (july 17, wow time flies), I wonder why veryfunny picked it up to reply to...

I remember you started a thread collecting different NVC timelines not that long ago (a month, month and a half maybe? ah found it, august 1) that also included countries.
Hi Bequibar
Yes, you're right. At that time, I was putting together an excel spreadsheet with the information I gathered. I still have that, and have added to it, if anyone is interested in seeing it, please email me and let me know. [email protected]

I wasn't computer genius enough to be able to make a site for the public, but Jerry is, and we're working on creating it for everyone, like the Dave Hollis site.

Time does fly, doesn't it! Although it's been slower lately for me, just waiting and waiting.....

Rene (Day 56 at NVC)
Old Sep 13th 2003, 3:26 am
foxy little minx

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Bequibar
Yes, you're right. At that time, I was putting together an excel spreadsheet with the information I gathered. I still have that, and have added to it, if anyone is interested in seeing it, please email me and let me know. [email protected]

I wasn't computer genius enough to be able to make a site for the public, but Jerry is, and we're working on creating it for everyone, like the Dave Hollis site.

Time does fly, doesn't it! Although it's been slower lately for me, just waiting and waiting.....

Rene (Day 56 at NVC)

I cannot believe they've kept you hanging for 56 days... ugh!

Well I think you did a great thing, because there was no real guidelines for the nvc timeframe before...
Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Rene,

Just to remove the mystery, I did a search on NVC timelines and your post came up..........................