Immigration lawyer in SE Florida?

Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Immigration lawyer in SE Florida?

Anyone know a good immigration lawyer in Miami Fl?

I'd prefer to use one on referral.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:14 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Immigration lawyer in SE Florida?

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

Hi:

Yes.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:19 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Try asking it the way that would generate a name, i.e. Can anyone give me the name, address and phone number of an ALIA immigration lawyer in Miami, Florida?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:22 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Try asking it the way that would generate a name, i.e. Can anyone give me the name, address and phone number of an ALIA immigration lawyer in Miami, Florida?
Well, if we're going to split a hair, the question would need to be "will anyone please" instead of "can anyone".
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Well, if we're going to split a hair, the question would need to be "will anyone please" instead of "can anyone".
Actually, that still generates a yes/no answer. "Yes, I will" is a valid answer. Maybe the best way is to say "Please post the name, address and phone number of.... Thanks, I appreciate the referral."

Rene
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

sdmansour will become famous soon enoughsdmansour will become famous soon enough

If you send an email to the address below giving your name, phone number, location (city & state) and what type of immigration assistance you need, AILA will send you a referral and you will be entitled to a half hour consultation for no more than $100 - could be less depending on the area you live in and what the going rate is for that area. They usually respond within one business day.

[email protected]
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdmansour
If you send an email to the address below giving your name, phone number, location (city & state) and what type of immigration assistance you need, AILA will send you a referral and you will be entitled to a half hour consultation for no more than $100 - could be less depending on the area you live in and what the going rate is for that area. They usually respond within one business day.

[email protected]
Yes I found that website earlier; I'd still rather go to one that I'm referred to by someone else who had a good experience with the lawyer.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Yes.
Ok, Ok I asked for that.

Can you PM the name and contact details please.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:54 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

www.aila.org
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rete

I don't know why anyone would ask the question if they didn't want the details.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:36 pm
akvrpn

I know one attorney from whom I availed services and was satisfied.
Here is his info:

Scott & Guy,
2040 NE 163rd Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Phone: 305-919-8772

Please let me know if you select him for your needs .

Hypertweeky wrote:
    > > Anyone know a good immigration lawyer in Miami Fl?
    > >
    > > I'd prefer to use one on referral.
    >
    > www.aila.org
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Actually, that still generates a yes/no answer. "Yes, I will" is a valid answer. Maybe the best way is to say "Please post the name, address and phone number of.... Thanks, I appreciate the referral."

Rene

Uh Oh ... bested by my co-moderators ... and rightly so, too ;-)
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:46 pm
Concierge

I don't know why anyone would ask the question if they didn't want the details.

Because when you are dealing immigration (USCIS) and with Mr. Folinsky you learn to ask a question in a form that requires more than a yes or no answer.

Just as if the USCIS asks do you know what time it is? You answer either yes or no.

Mr. F is a stickler about this and comes back at you with his one word answer rather than the information you desired.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:49 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by sdmansour

[email protected]

Frankly, I did this in our days of dealing with the CIS and was not at all satisfied with the quality of the referral they sent me. The attorney was slow in returning the initial call and when did claimed not able to assistant because that area of immigration law was out of her specialty.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 12:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Once you pick somebody ..let me know the name ..and I will check my forum list for any good or bad reports ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.