I Need L1 info (help)

Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:38 am
Just Joined

The Martins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I Need L1 info (help)

Hi people,

Could anyone recommend a good commercial lawyer in UK or Accountant that has good knowledge Re: tax implications to UK limited business from starting up incorporated sub branch in the US.

Kind regards Dan
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:17 pm
lj2
BE Enthusiast

lj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I Need L1 info (help)

I wouldnt have thought a lawyer would be the right person to ask - Accountants.. well... loads of smaller firms have international collaboration with other smaler firms in different countries so they may be able to help although it seems fairly obvious to say that you will get exactly what you need out of any of the big 4 or Grant Thornton