I- 751 - CSC Timelines

Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

Chewin the Fat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I- 751 - CSC Timelines

Hi guys
I've discovered that the CSC timelines are about as accurate as an election exit poll....
Buddy of mine from London works for Direct TV in LA, files his I-751 end of Sep 07, got approved end of Jan 08.
that's about 4 months in total, no Interview, No hassle.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I- 751 - CSC Timelines

Must be nice I filed late june and now Feb but still no word maybe because mine is waiver case. We will see.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Chewin the Fat is an unknown quantity at this point

Got mine filed in Oct 07, done the bio stuff in November so I'm shooting for March (hopefully) Glad I'm at the CSC and not the other ones!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anything about CSC that everybody likes so much? LOL
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

RobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to allRobertoSantos is a name known to all

Sent off package on Feb 25, received on 26. I got the extension letter today, March 1, I'm kind of shocked (in a good way) that I got the letter that fast, only 5 days after I had sent off the petition.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:16 am
Banned

xzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RobertoSantos
Sent off package on Feb 25, received on 26. I got the extension letter today, March 1, I'm kind of shocked (in a good way) that I got the letter that fast, only 5 days after I had sent off the petition.
Yes they are fast. I got approved on Feb 29th, 2008. My initial receipt had a notice date of Sep24, 2007. As per the time line, CSC is done with processing applications until August19th, 2008. They must be on overdrive, at least a month and half ahead of what the actual processing times say. DHS is being conservative not to admit that I guess. My entire time line spanned 5 months and 5 days. It probably will be the same or slightly less for you.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 1:27 pm
Displaced Canadian

Amywen is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm freaking out. Filed March 9, 2007, at Nebraska (sigh), and still nothing a year later.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:13 pm
Banned

xzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nicexzarrion2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Amywen
I'm freaking out. Filed March 9, 2007, at Nebraska (sigh), and still nothing a year later.
Did you get a receipt notice extending your card for a year ? Have you completed your biometrics following an appointment ? You need to get in touch with the national customer service asap. I-751 approvals take anything between 5-8 months depending upon where your case is. Beyond a year is rare if not totally impossible. I guess you are talking about the I-751 here and not any other application that you have filed.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:35 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xzarrion2000
Did you get a receipt notice extending your card for a year ? Have you completed your biometrics following an appointment ? You need to get in touch with the national customer service asap. I-751 approvals take anything between 5-8 months depending upon where your case is. Beyond a year is rare if not totally impossible. I guess you are talking about the I-751 here and not any other application that you have filed.
The waiting times are increasing across the country. Please read the other I-751 threads.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xzarrion2000
Beyond a year is rare if not totally impossible.
With respect, beyond a year is quite common... and the time for approval has been growing steadily since July 2007. Part of the problem, is that the I-751 is a low-priority application... since your status does not change at all no matter how long it takes to adjudicate. Most people just go ahead and file for naturalization when they are eligible... and that forces an adjudication of the I-751.

Ian