I-693 expired

Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

american dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really nice
Default I-693 expired

So I noticed the i-693 form on the USCIS website expired 08/31/09. Any idea when the new ones due out? I have my medical next week and I keep checking the USCIS website to check I have the right form!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-693 expired

Originally Posted by american dream
So I noticed the i-693 form on the USCIS website expired 08/31/09. Any idea when the new ones due out? I have my medical next week and I keep checking the USCIS website to check I have the right form!
To my knowledge, the doctor provides the form, not you. He should already have the correct form in his office.

Besides that, even if a form has expired, it doesn't mean USCIS stops using it. It's valid until a new form is created to replace it.

Rene
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:18 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Not all doctors provide the form. The one that my husband used said we had to bring the form with us and they would fill it out.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

american dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really niceamerican dream is just really nice

Thanks you guys... Well I have it printed off just in case they don't have it... I have 2 copies as I won't have my official marriage cert at that point I have one form with maiden name and the other with the married name.... I have my vaccination history ready too...
I think i'm prepared...
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:22 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

The form version is at the bottom right corner, check the form download page for the most current revision version.

The OMB expiration date at the top is something else.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Yep I have the correct form thanks!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:33 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

ad,

What has expired is OMB's approval for CIS to collect the information requested by the form. CIS need to get OMB approval to continue collecting the information when the existing approval expires.

Regards, JEff