I-485 Filing Fee

Old Sep 3rd 2003, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice
Default I-485 Filing Fee

Can someone confirm that the I-485 Filing fee is $255 plus $50 for fingerprinting = $305 please?

On the form it says $25 for fingerprinting, $220 base fee, on the website it says the fees have changed and mentions fingerprinting as an extra and I just want to make sure I have got the basics correct so it doesnt get returned to me because of something really stupid.

Thanks in advance

Lee
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 3:02 am
former Rochesterian

katina is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, we sent in $255 for the AOS and another $50 check for the FP.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Thanks =)

Do I send in the original I94 and copies of everything else? One place it reads as a copy of the I-94 (under heading "Evidence of Status" and the other it is unclear under heading "Evidence of Eligibility"

Lee

Last edited by leebarton; Sep 3rd 2003 at 3:47 am.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

grouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura about
Default yes

It is correct, our check was cashed. I actually called and asked it they needed one check or two and they said one was fine.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

grouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura about
Default no originals

Send a copy--never send an original to BCIS unless specifically requested.!!!! Front and back.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 4:05 am
former Rochesterian

katina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by leebarton
Thanks =)

Do I send in the original I94 and copies of everything else? One place it reads as a copy of the I-94 (under heading "Evidence of Status" and the other it is unclear under heading "Evidence of Eligibility"

Lee
We sent a photocopy of the I-94 -- front and back.