I-140 question

Old May 17th 2007, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

lelica32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-140 question

I would like to know what for documents are necesary to submit together with the I-140 and what documents must the Employer submit? My PERM is now Certified and I will apply for EB3 skilled worker. Perhaps you know a good link?

Lelica
Old May 17th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Manish is just really niceManish is just really niceManish is just really niceManish is just really niceManish is just really niceManish is just really niceManish is just really niceManish is just really nice
Default Re: I-140 question

Originally Posted by lelica32
I would like to know what for documents are necesary to submit together with the I-140 and what documents must the Employer submit? My PERM is now Certified and I will apply for EB3 skilled worker. Perhaps you know a good link?

Lelica
Employer has to sign and file form I-140 with fee, employer will attach approved LC and from your all education document and exp letters.Read the form I-140 and filing instructions.