Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130-need apt or walk in? and list of forms

I-130-need apt or walk in? and list of forms

Old Feb 1st 2001, 11:25 pm
scotsman4usa

Hi, I am from scotland and I came here for xmas and ended up staying and marrying my
fiancee, I have my medical Saturday and we are now getting the paperwork ready for the
I-130 etc. and I keep reading people have appts for an interview for the I-130... but I
thought before we were told we could just walk in, we will be filing in Arlington
Virginia. Also, I can't find my link that had the check list of what you need when filing
the I-130...if someone could post it I would appreciate it.. Thanks!

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 10:56 am
Perdue

Hi, I am from scotland and I came here for xmas and ended up staying
> and marrying my fiancee, I have my medical Saturday and we are now getting the paperwork
> ready for the I-130 etc. and I keep reading people have appts for an interview for the
> I-130... but I thought before we were told we could just walk in, we will be filing in
> Arlington Virginia.

Those people with appointments and interviews are applying for their visa overseas at a US
consulate. I assume you are also filing the I- 485, and you will have your interview as
part of that process.

> Also, I can't find my link that had the check list of what you need when filing the
> I-130...if someone could post it I would appreciate
> it..

Photocopies of: Proof of citizenship of your USC spouse Marriage certificate Divorce or
death certificates from any previous marriages

Cheque or money order for $110

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 11:41 am
Alvena Ferreira

Also, I can't find my link that had the check list of what you need when
> filing the I-130...if someone could post it I would appreciate it..

See this URL, click the link of forms to file:
http://www2.apex.net/users/thehydes/touristframes.html

alvena

Old Feb 2nd 2001, 8:11 pm
marjeta

Check the contents of my AOS package at this URL: http://www.geocities.com/marjetika/

Marjeta

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi, I am from scotland and I came here for xmas and ended up staying
and
> marrying my fiancee, I have my medical Saturday and we are now getting the paperwork
> ready for the I-130 etc. and I keep reading people have appts for an interview for the
> I-130... but I thought before we were told we could just walk in, we will be filing in
> Arlington Virginia. Also, I can't find my link that had the check list of what you need
when
> filing the I-130...if someone could post it I would appreciate it.. Thanks!