I-130 delays

Old Nov 28th 2020, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

muqeem is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up I-130 delays

Hi

My two brother form (i-130) submitted in April 2011 to california service center for the f4 category.

one of my brother i-130 get approved in May 2015 and he got ISL nummber and also nvc send letter to him.

But for my other brother havent received anything yet and when i search for case status on his case on uscis website then i can see the status saying " Case was received".

we contact to NVC and they saying that they havent received approved i-130 from uscis and they asked to contact Uscis.

My sister who is main Petitioner she rang uscis and uscis said they can take upto 10 to 12 years to approve the petition and send the Petition to NVC.

Anyone can guide what to do now?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Nov 28th 2020, 8:35 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 delays

Originally Posted by muqeem
Hi

My two brother form (i-130) submitted in April 2011 to california service center for the f4 category.

one of my brother i-130 get approved in May 2015 and he got ISL nummber and also nvc send letter to him.

But for my other brother havent received anything yet and when i search for case status on his case on uscis website then i can see the status saying " Case was received".

we contact to NVC and they saying that they havent received approved i-130 from uscis and they asked to contact Uscis.

My sister who is main Petitioner she rang uscis and uscis said they can take upto 10 to 12 years to approve the petition and send the Petition to NVC.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
the USC petitioner could contact their congress persons office. Check their website, they usually have a form and staff who deal with it.
Old Nov 28th 2020, 11:56 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muqeem
Keep waiting.

Just because the 2 I-130's were filled at the same time did not mean they will follow the same progress timeline.

Rene
Old Nov 29th 2020, 12:31 am
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

FB-4 petitions get low priority. Inasmuch as approval means it will change the location where the petition will be gathering dust, delay in I-130 adjudication does mean delay in ultimate visa processing and issuance. Your sister should make sure that USCIS has an up to date address.