how much?

Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:48 pm
Scouse Git

torpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to alltorpkevuk is a name known to all
Default how much?

sorry if this is duplicated somewhere, but really dont have time to read every post..
im a british citizen, no criminal record.
i want to marry my fiance, (and mother of my child) in the US (Nebraska) and have gotten a basic idea of where to start from here, (so thanks for that) is there a breakdown of costs anywhere though? it would be really useful to know how much the whole process from start to finish will cost.. can anyone gimme an indication?

thanks
Kevin
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:37 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Uhmmm, let's see here. So far I have paid:

$110 for I-129F Fiance Petition
$80 for translations (because I'm a German citizen)
$115 for visa processing fee at interview
$205 for visa medical
$26 for marriage license (in state of Georgia)
$255 for I-485 adjustment of status
$50 for fingerprinting
$120 for I-765 employment authorization

...and of course various other smaller fees for photographs, photocopies, certified marriage certificate, etc. This so far has been over a span of around 9 months now.

So I guess that puts me personally at approx. $1000.

**Note I have used a currency converter for those fees that were in British Pounds and just rounded them to the next nearest number.