Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

how many photos are required for interview

how many photos are required for interview

Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:33 pm
Waxwabbit

Default how many photos are required for interview

Hi

For the interview in London (doing DCF)how many photos do we need? Is
it 3 ADIT for the non-USA citizen? The US spouse doesnt need any, no?

cheers

Lee

Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you already send in a pix of the USC spouse with the I-130 to London?

I don't reallly know the answer to your question.. but my lawyer did send in a pix of me with the I-130 petition for my husband. My DH did need 3 pix for the K-3 interview... 1 for the doctor and 2 for the ConOff.

Maybe you can do a search on others that have DCF'ed via London.

Good luck! Laura
Old Oct 16th 2003, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BeachBunny
Did you already send in a pix of the USC spouse with the I-130 to London?

I don't reallly know the answer to your question.. but my lawyer did send in a pix of me with the I-130 petition for my husband. My DH did need 3 pix for the K-3 interview... 1 for the doctor and 2 for the ConOff.

Maybe you can do a search on others that have DCF'ed via London.

Good luck! Laura
I bring four with me everywhere I go!!!! <grin> They were cheap enough so got spares while I was getting them made and split them up between my wife and myself.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 8:01 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

I took 4 with me to the embassy, and they took 3 for the interview and then they required 1 for the medical, so I ended up using all of them.
Old Oct 18th 2003, 11:35 pm
Waxwabbit

Default Re: how many photos are required for interview

Thanks guys for responding

I guess I shall get 4 ADIT (passport photo at correct angle) photos,
and I dont think my wife needs one then, I sent one in for her before,
although that wasnt ADIT.

Its funny now rockgirl, coz now i know what u look like!