How Long?

Old Feb 14th 2001, 9:25 pm
Quyrah

You said it took you 5 hours from Knoxville? Is that the whole trip the re and back plus
the fingerprinting. I go tomorrow morning. I am think ing of leaving at 5:00 am. What time
did you leave and how long did it take you there? Can you let me know tonight if possible?
I'm leaving e arly otherwise. I got my letter last week and I'm scheduled for tomorro
w. Hope the rest goes fast too. Glad you got your's done. Hugs

x.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
xa : Wed Feb 14 23:25:40 2001 depuis l'IP : 1cust210.tnt6.knoxville.tn.da.uu.net
[VIP 2995867]

Old Feb 15th 2001, 1:15 am
goodwin

Hallo there, we left at 6.15am, it was the whole trip including the fingerprinting, (which
took less than 10 minutes), all very simple and friendly. We are closer to Abingdon than
you by about 40 minutes that's if you are in Knoxville, so all in all we were back in
Morristown by 12.00. Wishing you well and I will let you know when I get my interview,
stay in touch eh?

> You said it took you 5 hours from Knoxville? Is that the whole trip the re and back
> plus the fingerprinting. I go tomorrow morning. I am think ing of leaving at 5:00 am.
> What time did you leave and how long did it take you there? Can you let me know tonight
> if possible? I'm leaving e arly otherwise. I got my letter last week and I'm scheduled
> for tomorro
> w. Hope the rest goes fast too. Glad you got your's done. Hugs
>
> Q.
>
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
> Le : Wed Feb 14 23:25:40 2001 depuis l'IP :
1cust210.tnt6.knoxville.tn.da.uu.net [VIP 2995867]