Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

How to get a USA visit visa as a Bangladeshi Student in UK

How to get a USA visit visa as a Bangladeshi Student in UK

Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

B C Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face How to get a USA visit visa as a Bangladeshi Student in UK

Dear,
I'm Bangladeshi by Born. I have came in UK in April 08. Now I wish to visit to USA on Christmas as a Visitor.
Please can anybody tall me
how can I have a Tourist visa as a International Student of UK?
Regards

Last edited by Sue; Jul 9th 2008 at 7:16 pm. Reason: email address removed for privacy
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to get a USA visit visa as a Bangladeshi Student in UK

Originally Posted by B C Costa
Dear,
I'm Bangladeshi by Born. I have came in UK in April 08. Now I wish to visit to USA on Christmas as a Visitor.
Please can anybody tall me
how can I have a Tourist visa as a International Student of UK?
Regards
e-mail:
Apply for a B2 visa at the US Consulate in London.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:55 am
Proud owner of a Keg!

Alix is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not the best of Idea to apply for a visitor visa at this stage as you do not have sufficient ties to come back to UK. The US embassy might refuse your B2.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:40 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alix
It is not the best of Idea to apply for a visitor visa at this stage as you do not have sufficient ties to come back to UK. The US embassy might refuse your B2.
What choice does he have
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

B C Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: How to get a USA visit visa as a Bangladeshi Student in UK

Originally Posted by Alix
If it is not the best idea!!! Then what is the soluition? Thats 100% sure, i'll back to UK. But I need a way to visit there. Also please any one can help me, what kind of papers do u need to visit USA as a International Student of UK. My nationality is Bangladeshi by barth.
Regards
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light

If it is not the best idea!!! Then what is the soluition? Thats 100% sure, i'll back to UK. But I need a way to visit there. Also please any one can help me, what kind of papers do u need to visit USA as a International Student of UK. My nationality is Bangladeshi by barth.
Regards
When I went for my original visa interview there was a woman there from India that was applying for a B visa....so it must be reasonably common.

Letter from your college maybe showing that you are due back there on a certain date? Lease agreement? All show that you have the intent to return
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

dayuke is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face How to get a USA visit visa as a Bangladeshi Student in UK

Hello....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards
Passport

Visa
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:42 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Then what is the soluition?
Apply for the visa! The worst that could happen is that you don't get it... but you'll never know until you try.

Also please any one can help me, what kind of papers do u need to visit USA as a International Student of UK.
It doesn't matter that you're an "International Student of UK", you are Bangladeshi... you probably have a passport from Bangladesh. Most people only need a passport to apply for a visa.

Ian
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

RBN282 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are plenty of foreign students in Canada who get visit visas for the US, so it is not impossible.