Home and no problems

Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Bonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really nice
Default Home and no problems

Just to let everyone know, we returned to Florida today. We crossed the border at Detroit yesterday, and the only ID I showed was my license and my birth certificate and there were no problems.
The odd thing is that they asked Dennis where he worked. The Canadian border agent asked him that at Christmas time also.
Upon arriving home there was an email to let me know my passport application was in the system!
Thank you so much for everyone who posted last week.
Bonnie
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:06 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home and no problems

Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound.

Rene
Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, Bonnie. I'm glad that all went smooth. How are you doing?

Elaine
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Bonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really niceBonnie and Dennis French is just really nice

I am exhausted. It was a very emotional time for everyone, but added to that was the stress not knowing what would happen at the border. I received an email this morning to tell me my passport is complete and is in the mail.
My son Bryan, who I am sure you remember is in the Canadian Army, is returning to Afghanistan for the third time at the end of the month. He was able to come home for the funeral from Edmonton, so the whole family was able to see him.
Thank you for asking.
Bonnie