Hi all.....

Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Paul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nice
Default Hi all.....

Been a while i know and i hope you are all well
Ok i fly 23 of this month Houston via New York..have confirmation from continental..so now all i need to do is fill in the "vwp" on route? Reading the other threads i have nothing to declare on it so i guess at poe i just say "pleasure" (i have a valid address to go to) which i understand goes into the "vwp" form?

thanks
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:01 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all.....

Originally Posted by Paul_UK
Been a while i know and i hope you are all well
Ok i fly 23 of this month Houston via New York..have confirmation from continental..so now all i need to do is fill in the "vwp" on route? Reading the other threads i have nothing to declare on it so i guess at poe i just say "pleasure" (i have a valid address to go to) which i understand goes into the "vwp" form?

thanks
Here is a sample of the green I-94W you will be filling out on the plane, it might help clarify what you'll be writing:

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/i-94w.html

Rene
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Paul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nicePaul_UK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Here is a sample of the green I-94W you will be filling out on the plane, it might help clarify what you'll be writing:

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/i-94w.html

Rene
Thank's Rene
Seem's straight forward enough...

By the way i fly to Newark..do i get to see the statue of liberty
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

megasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nicemegasue is just really nice

Thank's Rene

Yes we have several times. Although the first time we saw it it was much smaller than we had imagined and we sat on the plane saying 'Is it? isnt it? is it, cant be, is it? etc. until the guy in front of us turned around and confirmed it.

It will be on the left as you go down.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

It's possible.

I am not sure what the flightpath for international arrivals into EWR looks like.

Domestic arrivals quite often get a good view of downtown Manhattan and also pass close to the Statue of Liberty although I have never actually seen it from the air.

You used to be able to see the twin towers of the World Trade Center from the terminal at Newark
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Thank's Rene

Yes, you'll see it. I've seen it on every domestic and international trip through Newark, and I fly Continental.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 12:47 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Depends what runways they're using for departures and arrivals.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 1:20 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
Depends what runways they're using for departures and arrivals.
And if it's out on display that day. They take it in if the weather's bad.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
And if it's out on display that day. They take it in if the weather's bad.
Better hope for sunshine then huh meauxna