Hey Matthew Udall

Old Jan 12th 2003, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey Matthew Udall

Someone is posting with your name and picture. See the thread started by "light" about the online status. I thought the response was out of character for you. Then I noticed only one "t" and one "l"...and that they just registered today. I don't think that is very nice.
Old Jan 12th 2003, 1:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Yes, we discovered that too and have taken appropriate action.

Regards
Old Jan 12th 2003, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

vainillapepper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will be possible?

Hi, I have some question:
For have not that situations, can the forum put some place where we can ask some important things to the atorneys that are working here directly, and use the another ones for ask our similar situations and share experiences?
Well, maybe not, but is a good thing have people with experience and attorneys too, some of them looks like so nice and willinged to help always; and finally is a shame have problems here that make harder our worries. We have a lot yet.

My sister had asked some things too and she is confused!
Old Jan 12th 2003, 5:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will be possible?

Originally posted by vainillapepper
Hi, I have some question:
For have not that situations, can the forum put some place where we can ask some important things to the atorneys that are working here directly, and use the another ones for ask our similar situations and share experiences?
Well, maybe not, but is a good thing have people with experience and attorneys too, some of them looks like so nice and willinged to help always; and finally is a shame have problems here that make harder our worries. We have a lot yet.

My sister had asked some things too and she is confused!
The attorneys don't work here VP. They frequent the board but as often said they don't give specific answers to a poster's specific problem because they are not their attorney. It is great that they are willing to donate so much of their time to filling us in on gaps in the INS procedures, regulations and laws. Very useful information.

If you are using britishexpats you can always attempt to contact someone through a private message but there is no guarantee that the message will be answered.

Rete
Old Jan 12th 2003, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

vainillapepper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ohhhh

Ok! Thanks!
I didn´t made that for don´t invade them... As you, I know how important is any info that we can have because all of us are so anxious about.
I had lost here my fear to had made some bad filling the paperwork, or that my attorney was a bit idiot, because we are delayed like a lot of people.
Thank you!