HELP! urgent visa question

Old Jan 30th 2005, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Ex Teesside, England Now in Edgewater, Maryland USA
Daveyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP! urgent visa question

ok here goes.. I filled out a settlement visa application online and put the address where I will be staying temp. after the house is sold (moving in a few days) so my visa would go there. After I finished filling out the application for myself it asked for the conformation number to do another application but I didn't have one. No email from them. Also with me putting my temp. address in the application I don't know if I screwed up paying for it online because of a different address than what's on my card so I thought I'd pay for it when filing the documents by mail. Do I need to do a separate application for my daughter now? I wanted to do them together so I could get them the same time. We have tickets to fly out March 1st and I'm worried. We had to wait until my husband got back over to the UK and had a place rented for us before I could file.
Any help with this appreciated!!
Linda
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:18 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP! urgent visa question

Originally Posted by Daveyboy
ok here goes.. I filled out a settlement visa application online and put the address where I will be staying temp. after the house is sold (moving in a few days) so my visa would go there. After I finished filling out the application for myself it asked for the conformation number to do another application but I didn't have one. No email from them. Also with me putting my temp. address in the application I don't know if I screwed up paying for it online because of a different address than what's on my card so I thought I'd pay for it when filing the documents by mail. Do I need to do a separate application for my daughter now? I wanted to do them together so I could get them the same time. We have tickets to fly out March 1st and I'm worried. We had to wait until my husband got back over to the UK and had a place rented for us before I could file.
Any help with this appreciated!!
Linda
You are being unclear - looking at your signature you talk about applying for a US visa but you are posting on a UK forum.

Could you try to clarify a few details as to your nationality (and your daughter's) and the country where you're trying to get a visa?

Jeremy
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

sorry, I'm using my husband's screen name, he's back in the UK now. I'm in the U.S. doing the settlement visa
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Daveyboy
sorry, I'm using my husband's screen name, he's back in the UK now. I'm in the U.S. doing the settlement visa
for a UK visa