Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Heelo from Europe and question about N-400

Heelo from Europe and question about N-400

Old Aug 25th 2010, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heelo from Europe and question about N-400

Hello to all my BE friends

Another greeting from Europe. Mom just completed her brain radiation and it seems that she is doing a lot better. I attached a pic of us. Now, I have a question about filing N-400. Is it true that I have to be present in the US from the day I file till the day of my N-400 interview? I would appreciate some info about this. Thank you all and hope to chat with everyone soon. Milan
Attached Thumbnails Heelo from Europe and question about N-400-dsc03415.jpg  
Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:46 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heelo from Europe and question about N-400

Originally Posted by milan79
Hello to all my BE friends

Another greeting from Europe. Mom just completed her brain radiation and it seems that she is doing a lot better. I attached a pic of us. Now, I have a question about filing N-400. Is it true that I have to be present in the US from the day I file till the day of my N-400 interview? I would appreciate some info about this. Thank you all and hope to chat with everyone soon. Milan
No, you can be outside the USA during that time, as long as it doesn't put you over the limit for being eligible for citizenship.

Nice picture.

Rene
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heelo from Europe and question about N-400

Your mom is looking good after her radiation treatment and nice to see that she didn't lose her hair. Which cable service in Europe uses the same remote control as Verizon does here in New York?