Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Hard Copy of I-129F Approval from MSC does not have a listed Consulate?

Hard Copy of I-129F Approval from MSC does not have a listed Consulate?

Old Dec 4th 2002, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

geofftex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hard Copy of I-129F Approval from MSC does not have a listed Consulate?

The paper approval notice (11-18-2002) that we got for our I-129F does not have a Consultate listed. The NVC had not received the file as of last week and said that they would send to correct Consulate on the paperwork. We are supposed to process through Montreal.

Is this okay? Does everyone else's paper approval show the consulate? I am not worried yet, but if we need to start any process I would just assume start it now.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 5:38 am
vch
Just Joined

vch is an unknown quantity at this point

My NOA does not specify the consulate, either. I think this is OK. Anyway, we all know which consulate, because we listed it in our 1-129F application. I would not worry. The other question everyone is asking is whether our new NOA's mean that the NVC process has been skipped and the visa approval has been sent directly to the consulates. I hope so! Good luck.
VCH