H4 embassy interview question

Old Sep 1st 2011, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

gypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default H4 embassy interview question

Hubby is being sponsored for a H1-b and we will be dependants on H4s. As my son is 19, I wondered if he would need to go to the Embassy with us for an interview? He has aspergers, so might be a challenge if he does.

Last question, sorry theres a few!
Old Sep 1st 2011, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of
Default Re: H4 embassy interview question

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
Hubby is being sponsored for a H1-b and we will be dependants on H4s. As my son is 19, I wondered if he would need to go to the Embassy with us for an interview? He has aspergers, so might be a challenge if he does.

Last question, sorry theres a few!
All over the age of 14 need to attend, although he would unlikely be asked anything, well I wasn't for my husband's H1B interview a few weeks ago. HTH
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

gypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: H4 embassy interview question

Originally Posted by Wibblypig
All over the age of 14 need to attend, although he would unlikely be asked anything, well I wasn't for my husband's H1B interview a few weeks ago. HTH
Ok thanks, they did ask me a few questions at our last H1-b, but that was 2004 hopefully they wont. I guess they just want to check your not likely to work and made the effort to go!