Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

H1B process for the petitioners???

H1B process for the petitioners???

Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Cadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of light
Question H1B process for the petitioners???

Hi,
A few million applications submitted and an equal number (- 1) of replies "We will not be .... blah, blah". It may well be "who you know not what you know" that paves the way, as I seem to have a potential avenue of hope.

Well, they haven't said no ... YET!! Though I doubt that this foundation are familiar with the process of petitioning a visa. In the event that communications proceed as well as they have so far - could anyone point me in the right direction for information regarding the arduous procedure they face of petitioning 'The Golden' H1B visa?

Thank you.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:11 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H1B process for the petitioners???

Originally Posted by Cadenza-93
could anyone point me in the right direction for information regarding the arduous procedure they face of petitioning 'The Golden' H1B visa?
Have them go to www.ailalawyer.com and find an immigration attorney. They will need one for the petitioning process, especially if they've never done it before.

Rene
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Cadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of lightCadenza-93 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Noorah,

Can we both use the same attorney?
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Noorah,

Can we both use the same attorney?
The attorney the company hires will be working for the company's best interests. You will be using the same attorney for your side of the process (i.e. the company attorney tells you what forms to fill out and what the procedure is). If you want an attorney who is looking out for YOUR best interests, you should have a consultation with a different attorney.

Rene
Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you again.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Could someone maybe outline the process involved in petitioning for a H1B visa please? Or direct me to a link where I could find the process outlined in 'dumb-blonde' terminology!

They have confirmed an "expression of interest"!!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Could someone maybe outline the process involved in petitioning for a H1B visa please? Or direct me to a link where I could find the process outlined in 'dumb-blonde' terminology!

They have confirmed an "expression of interest"!!
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/H1B_Visa
Old Feb 6th 2013, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ah-Ha!!! Thank you Michael!