H1B - no degree

Old May 9th 2012, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

RayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud of
Default Re: H1B - no degree

No, but as stated previously the company's attorney will get the documents assessed.. All your experience for the 12 years needs to be documented. Your difficulty would be showing progression. Reading your posts it sounds like you've been in the same job for 12 years, you'll have to work on that. Maybe you've had different job titles or something that will show progression. Mine showed that I'd moved from manager to Director to VP with increasing numbers of staff and budget.
Old May 9th 2012, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

richardi734 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I've been in this job 13 years now but its a small company but I've had promotions and salary increases to match. I've been promoted 3 times in the job. My last job was 4 years where I went from a junior position to technician. My current position is European service manager.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

UPDATE:

23rd April RFE
15th June RFE received
Decision hopefully soon :-)
Old Jun 29th 2012, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

RayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud of

Good luck.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Good luck! Hope it get's approved soon
Old Jun 29th 2012, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, good luck, it's can be such a long, confusing process but fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Bad news, visa denied not sure on why yet.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:44 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richardi734
Bad news, visa denied not sure on why yet.
How did you find out? Usually if the visa is denied, they either verbally tell you why at the interview, or they give you a piece of paper with the reason written on it.

Are you sure it was outright denied, and not just put on hold until you return some missing information to the embassy?

Rene
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

I have the number and checked my case status online.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on....just yesterday you were posting about an RFE. RFE's are usually something that happens at the petition stage. When did you have the visa interview?

Rene
Old Jun 30th 2012, 5:49 pm

I think you're talking about the petition, not the visa. You can't check a visa status online. They tell you right then and there at the interview whether it's approved or not.

Rene
Old Jul 1st 2012, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Sorry, yes my terminology was bas I mean the petition was denied.
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, yes my terminology was bas I mean the petition was denied.
Oh no, I'm sorry I don't quite know what to say.....
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks. I guess it was meant to be :-(

Now I have to tick box denied visa on the ESTA form?
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I guess it was meant to be :-(

Now I have to tick box denied visa on the ESTA form?
Just read a thread recently about this - you dont have a denied visa, you have a denied petition, not the same thing.

Sorry to hear it didn't go through.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.